We are based in the so called “Crypto Valley” and we support clients with all kind of blockchain, crypto or FinTech projects from a Swiss regulatory, legal and tax perspective. In particular, we advise on:
- Structuring and strategy advice for FinTech companies / groups
- Compliance of new business models with regulatory requirements
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s) or Token Generating Events (TGE’s), including representation in regulatory and tax approval proceedings before the Swiss Financial Market Authority FINMA and Swiss tax authorities
- Implementation of blockchain / crypto payment options
- Establishment of legal entities with crypto currencies with support of our in-house notary publics
- Implementation of internal procedures to comply with anti-money laundering requirements
- Data protection policies for Fintech related businesses
Industry sectors of our blockchain / crypto clients
Our clients are active in a broad range of industry sectors. As such we are or have supported blockchain projects and ICO’s in connection with digital payment solutions, crypto currency exchanges, crypto bot investment advice, mobile gaming, digitalization of art, online retailers or solar power providers. We support early stage start-ups and well established financial institutions.
Range of services
With the experience of our diverse team of lawyers we can cover a very broad range of legal services. However, we understand that blockchain entrepreneurs not only need legal and tax advice. For this reason we have built-up a network of investment advisors, banks, marketing, IT and AML/KYC service providers in order offer the whole range of services that is usually needed to undertake a succcessful ICO or for a successful implementation of a blockchain project.