We render comprehensive advice to our clients in regard to general corporate law matters, small to medium-sized mergers and acquisitions, as well as in takeovers. Our lawyers have great expertise and sound experience in corporate law. One of our core competencies is assisting our clients with various M&A transactions. For many years we have given firm support to our clients in the structuring and due diligence of contract negotiations. This includes drafting the required documents and the execution and implementation of each respective transaction.
Our clients include renowned domestic and foreign industrial, trading and service companies, both large and small. We also work with individuals.
Our lawyers and notaries provide comprehensive and competent support to you and your company, be it a stock corporation, a limited liability company or any other form of company, in all phases of a company’s life. Among other things, this includes:
- Incorporations from the cash incorporation, incorporation with contribution of assets (such as divisions of a company, sole proprietorship, etc.) to the incorporation with crypto currencies
- Capital increases and capital reductions
- Redomiciliations to and from Switzerland, commencement of operations in Switzerland
- Establishing branches of Swiss and foreign head offices
- Organizing corporate and group structures as well as intragroup restructuring
- Corporate governance and compliance (legal housekeeping)
- General advice on corporate law
- Acting as external legal department for your company
- Liquidations and other types of reorganizations
- Corporate litigation and internal investigations
- Support with respect to general shareholders’ and board meetings (incl. preparation and implementation of the resolutions); we also act as secretary, vote counter, shareholders’ representative or independent proxy)
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
In the M&A area we render professional and target-oriented advice mainly in the following areas:
- Purchase and sale of companies or parts of companies (share deal / asset deal)
- Joint ventures
- Corporate restructuring
- Friendly and hostile takeovers
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Private placements
- Medium-sized initial public offerings (IPO and ICO) /flotations
- Management buy-outs / buy-ins
- Corporate succession planning
- Escrow services
Crossborder legal, tax and notarial advice
We are well qualified to assist with not only national transactions, but also in international transactions. We consider your concerns from a legal point of view, assess the tax situation and are in a position to directly implement any transaction requiring notarization in collaboration with our in house notaries.
We advise and accommodate you with respect to your daily business, continuously keeping you informed about new developments in corporate law and M&A and offer necessary adjustments.
Latest Newsletter from our Corporate und M&A team:
– The Financial Responsibilities of the Board of Directors in the Group
– After the SPA: Stumbling blocks under FATF – Loss of right to dividends if notifications are omitted, also in M&A transactions