Due to the rapid technological development more and more data is collected, stored and exchanged. Personal data has become a valuable asset. In return, regulation with regard to data protection has increased considerably.
The experts at Reichlin Hess AG have many years of broad and practical experience in all questions of data protection law as well as the protection of privacy. This experience enables us to assess risks and find appropriate and risk-based solutions.
Our law firm offers for example assistance in the following areas:
- National and international compliance projects, including the structuring of cross-border data transfers
- Group-internal data transfers
- Drafting of contracts with employees, customers and suppliers (whether they are with controllers, processors etc.)
- Drafting of internal as well as external data protection declarations
- Establishment and implementation of data protection processes
- Advice in case of data protection breaches and establishment of security policies
- Adjustments to respectively implementation of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Execution of data protection trainings for management as well as employees (focus GDPR)
- Email and internet use
- Data protection due diligences
- Consulting in technical matters together with our IT partners (soXes GmbH)
Industries of our Data Protection Clients
Our clients are active in a wide variety of industries as amongst others in industrial, financial, IT, high-tech (especially blockchain and token generating events), public and other sectors. Reichlin Hess AG therefore has proven and broad experience with regard to data protection issues.
Our Range of Services
The implementation of the numerous regulatory requirements is complex. Reichlin Hess AG supports national and international companies, organizations and private individuals in the development and implementation of pragmatic and practical solutions that can also be mastered by non-lawyers in their day-to-day work. Due to our experience and the cooperation with soXes GmbH, among other things, we are in a position to offer comprehensive advice that covers not only legal but also technical aspects and offers our clients real added value in solving their data protection issues.
In addition, we offer you comprehensive advice. We would be happy to assist your projects, among other things, with regard to comprehensive compliance and tax law issues. Through the well-attuned cooperation of our experts, we offer our clients integrated solutions that also take account of current developments in other areas.
Your Data Protection Team