Intellectual Property and Technology Right
Intellectual property such as trademarks and copyrights as well as know how are key factors for a sustainable corporate development. They are important value drivers and provide strategic advantages at both national and international level. Intellectual property and know how should therefore be adequately protected and secured, both technically and legally, and any violations should be prosecuted accordingly.
The experts of Reichlin Hess AG advise and represent their clients in all questions of copyright, trademark and design law as well as other confidential business information, especially regarding protection strategies and all intellectual property topics in a transactional environment. In addition, we provide support in the drafting of intellectual property contracts and with the structuring, negotiation and documentation of transactions over intellectual property rights. We represent clients before courts and authorities in proceedings relating to intellectual property rights.
Our law firm offers support in the following areas, for example:
- Establishment and enforcement of protection strategies with trademarks, copyrights, designs, domains etc.
- Trademark registration / protection
- Domain name registration / protection
- Company registration / protection
- Protection of know how and trade secrets
- Licensing agreements
- Research and development contracts
- Transfer of technology
- Marketing contracts
- Other intellectual property contracts such as contracts with employees, the transfer of intellectual property rights, confidentiality agreements (NDA)
- IP / IT aspects in M&A and capital market transactions
- IP / IT Due Diligences
- Support in IP / IT litigation before civil / arbitration courts as in general disputes on validity and enforcement of trademarks, designs, copyrights, software and business secrets; disputes about IT matters (such as rights in proprietary software, software development and distribution); disputes about protection of business secrets
- Support in proceedings before registration authorities as in particular the Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI)
Industries of our Clients
Our clients are active in a wide variety of industries as amongst others in industrial, financial, IT, high-tech (especially blockchain and token generating events), public and other sectors. Reichlin Hess AG therefore has proven and broad experience with regard to IP / IT issues.
Our Range of Services
We offer you integral advice, with which we are happy to accompany your projects, among other things, with regard to comprehensive contract concepts and tax law issues. Through the well-attuned cooperation of our experts, we offer our clients integrated solutions that also take account of current developments in other areas.